Recommended Optional Add On Accessories:
Click below to expand the available add on accessories for this product.
- Lawn barrier for non-invasive grasses
- Divider between gravels, wood chips, mulch etc
- Lock in paving or compacted/loose fill paths
- Garden designs featuring straight lines
- Small formal courtyard gardens
Straightcurve Hardline 100mm
A super rigid edge made from weathering steel (similar to Corten) that gives you that attractive rusted look, with galvanised options also available.
Ideal for straight lines. It’s very rigid and guaranteed to hold a straight line. Corners can be introduced manually where required and this involves the use of an angle grinder
100mm Straightcurve Hardline is used to make straight lines in gardens or landscapes. It can be used as a barrier between a garden bed and lawn, a feature path, paving edge or as a barrier edge for artificial turf to hold cracker dust in place.
|Material||Weathering steel alloy Q345GNHL||Steel|
|Finish||Black (creates rusted look)||Galvanised|